What Is the Consumer Product Safety Commission, and How Can It Hurt Your Clients?
In this seminar, Fox partners Randall Pattee and Douglas Fleming provide an overview of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), as well as its impact on consumer product manufacturers, retailers, distributors and importers.
The presentation will cover the following questions:
- What requirements does the CPSC impose upon your clients?
- The CPSC announces several recalls every year – what are its recall requirements?
- What are the risks if the CPSC is not informed of a potentially hazardous consumer product?
- What is “potentially hazardous?”
- What is the Consumer Database and how can it affect a business?
- How far does the CPSC reach?
- How might the Trump administration impact the CPSC?