What the NJ Family Leave Act Means for Your Business
Join Heather Boshak for a complimentary webinar on recent updates to the New Jersey Family Leave Act (FLA), the NJ SAFE Act, temporary disability benefits and New Jersey Paid Leave Insurance benefits.
While the FLA has been the law since 1990, recent updates signed by Governor Phil Murphy set in motion changes that impact companies of all sizes.
- Review of the New Jersey FLA
- Summary of the changes
- Timelines and businesses impacted
- Types and amounts of leave
- Notification requirements
- Wage replacement benefits
- Elimination of waiting periods
HRCI credits are pending.
Who Should Attend: Employers, business owners, HR professionals and payroll administrators of companies based in New Jersey that have 30 or more employees, or companies headquartered outside the state with 30 or more employees in New Jersey.