What to Disclose and When: SEC Corporate Filings in the Time of COVID-19
The coronavirus pandemic has presented corporate compliance professionals with unprecedented issues affecting disclosures, filings and other SEC requirements, and the second quarter deadline for Form 10-Qs is rapidly approaching.
Join Fox attorney Jesse Fishman for a webinar, hosted in conjunction with Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs, on the critical points of the SEC’s guidance regarding companies’ 10-Q and other periodic filings.
- SEC guidance contained in CF Disclosure Guidance Topic #9 and its impact on forward-looking statements, MD&A and disclosure controls and procedures
- Filing an extension for additional time to file your Form 10-Q, 10-K and certain other periodic reports
- Is it necessary to disclose if your CEO or other officers have COVID-19?
- Effects on periodic reports, proxy statements and other information that needs to be disclosed by companies
- Virtual shareholder meetings