What’s New in Employment Law in 2019
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 4500
Seattle, WA 98154-1065
Join us for breakfast as Bob Howie presents his 23rd annual employment law briefing. He’ll cover all the major federal, state and local developments of 2018-2019.
• Important case law developments on disability accommodation
• Best practices for a harassment-free workplace (and some “worst practices” from recent cases)
• Increased business liability related to customer harassment
• Wage and hour law changes and leaves of absence developments
• New Washington cases that all employers need to understand
• Cutting-edge subjects like hairstyle discrimination
Please note, Fox Rothschild has submitted an application for CLE accreditation to the Washington State Bar Association. 1.5 Law and Legal Procedure credits are pending approval.