When Bad Things Happen to Good Employers
One Oxford Centre
301 Grant Street, Suite 411
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
News headlines continue spotlighting allegations of persistent and egregious sexual harrassment against executives. As "traditional" harassment policies and training are proving ineffective, this presentation focuses on the traps that lead to harassment claims, despite employers' best intentions.
The presentation also will offer strategies to reduce the risk of harassment claims against c-suite /executive employees, such as how to:
- implement effective reporting and investigation mechanisms;
- create a collaborative, respectful office culture;
- address consensual relationships;
- promote appropriate behavior at business-related social functions; and
- manage the social media phenomenon.
Stepping beyond the familiar harassment training, this presentation focuses on equipping in-house counsel with the tools they need to keep their companies out of the "me too" movement headlines.
*Please note there is a cost to attend.
*CLE credits available.