2011 Divorce Conference
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The 2011 Divorce Conference sponsored by PIPCA will allow attendees to:
- Participate in an open discussion and review of successful and unsuccessful engagement letters.
- Learn how to deal with active versus passive issues, malpractice concerns, and valuing a small part of a business.
- Identify appropriate filing status requirements, children and dependency exemptions, treatment of divorce costs, and allocation of carry forward items.
- Get updates on family law, and review the most recent cases issuing from the Superior and Supreme Courts from
- Review the critical components needed to determine net income available for support from the basics to the more complex
David Rasner will serve among CPAs and attorneys as an instructor at this event.