The Perils of Social Media in Family Law Disputes
March 11, 2014
In this podcast, Robert Epstein and Eliana Baer highlight the potential risks for family law litigants who use social media platforms and why it is so critical to apply a greater degree of caution when using such sites while involved in a family law dispute.
The Impact of “Grey Divorce” on Retirement Planning
March 20, 2014
In this podcast, Eliana Baer and Robert Epstein highlight the practical implications associated with the recent uptick in divorce among the “Baby Boomer” generation – those over the age of 50 – with a particular focus on how retirement planning for both spouses is affected.
Stop. Collaborate. Listen.
April 10, 2014
In this podcast, Eliana Baer and Robert Epstein explain why these three golden words are so critical to successful outcomes in divorce mediations and highlight the perils that can occur when divorcing spouses refuse to heed this advice during settlement talks.
Divorcing a Narcissist?
May 12, 2014
In this podcast, Eliana Baer and Robert Epstein highlight the special considerations that should be taken into account when divorcing someone who has a narcissistic personality.
Practical Advice Pieces (pdf)
- Assessing the Value of Marital Property
- Considering a Prenuptial Agreement
- How to Prepare for a Custody Evaluation
- Practical Tips for Dividing Personal Property
- Preparing for the Divorce Process
- Preparing for Trial
- Debunking California's Family Law Myths
- Top 10 Divorce Myths in Pennsylvania
- Debunking New Jersey’s Family Law Myths
- Debunking Delaware's Family Law Myths