Franchising & Distribution
We guide international franchise businesses in expanding to the U.S. market and U.S. franchisors in expanding to Europe, Asia and South America, including:
- A French candy franchise concept expanding into the U.S., including drafting franchise disclosure documents, agreements and area development agreements.
- A large and established international bakery and sandwich chain in expanding into franchising in the U.S.
- A Brazilian-based smoothie and health food concept in expanding franchising in the U.S., including the preparation of the franchise disclosure documents for the single-unit offering and area representative model.
- A Korean specialty ice cream chain in expanding into franchising in the U.S., including the drafting of the franchise disclosure document, franchise agreement and area development agreement and franchise state legal compliance issues.
- An established Puerto Rican based healthy fast casual food concept expanding into the U.S., including the drafting of the franchise disclosure document, franchise agreement and area development agreement.
- A tea and beverage licensor in its international expansion through licensing arrangements.
- An East Coast fast casual concept with the drafting of terms for granting master franchise rights of large fast casual concept in India
- A franchisor/licensor of upscale Japanese restaurants throughout the world, including in the Middle East, Russia and India.
- A U.S. franchise in securing and structuring master licensing agreements for expanding across Europe, including Norway, the U.K., the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Austria, the Ukraine and Turkey.
- A company that protects commercial and industrial facilities from electrical system failures in developing structure and forms of agreements, including regulatory compliance and trademark registration, for use by an area developer to assist in franchising a new system in Canada and Europe.
- A U.S. company offering area franchise development agreements for Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- A master franchisee expanded into Canada.