Frank is Managing Partner of the Greenville, South Carolina office and a member of the firm's Executive Committee. His practice covers a range of corporate and commercial transactions, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions. He has advised corporations and limited liability companies and their ownership groups in structuring and negotiating stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions and in a variety of commercial and corporate matters, including reorganizations, organizational matters, shareholder and operating agreements, joint ventures, corporate governance and general business and contractual matters.
He has represented commercial lending institutions and borrowers in a variety of financing transactions. Frank has also advised corporations and governmental bodies on economic incentive matters, particularly negotiated fee-in-lieu of tax transactions.
Before Fox Rothschild
Frank was a partner at Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP, which combined in 2018 with Fox Rothschild.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Frank is an active member of his community. Past leadership positions include chair of the Upstate and Central South Carolina Regional Selection Committee for the Jefferson Scholars Program of the University of Virginia Alumni Association, chair of the Christ Church Endowment Corporation, board member of the Christ Church Episcopal School Alumni Association and board member of the Greenville Country Club.
Honors & Awards
- Named Greenville Best Lawyers Corporate Governance Law Lawyer of the Year (2018)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law (2010-2021); Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law (2013-2021) in South Carolina by Best Lawyers
- Named to the “Lawyer of the Year” list for Corporate Governance Law in South Carolina by Best Lawyers (2020)
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions - South Carolina (2014-2020)
- Recognized among the “Legal Elite” by Greenville Business Magazine for Corporate Law (2013-2015, 2019-2020) and Mergers and Acquisitions (2014, 2016-2020)
- Rated AV Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®