Perhaps no issue is more relevant to a tech startup than funding. Without adequate financial support, even the best products and ideas will die on the vine. The source, nature and structure of early rounds of funding is as important to the success of any emerging company is as the technology itself.
Fox’s Technology Practice works hand-in-hand with our Emerging Companies and Venture Capital attorneys to counsel clients on a wide range of debt and equity funding structures and strategies. Whether you need guidance on corporate formation, funding strategies, debt and equity structures, deal negotiation, investor relations, IP protection or technology commercialization, our team can help.
Working collaboratively with lawyers in other disciplines, our Technology lawyers help entrepreneurs select and implement a business structure to maximize opportunity for funding, while managing related issues like taxation, ownership and control, technology Deployment and Risk Management. Our team can help with:
- Business formation and corporate governance
- Growth, acceleration and exit planning strategy
- Seed, angel and venture capital financing
- Public and private securities offerings
- Tax credits and planning strategies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Collaboration and development agreements
- Employment issues and equity incentive programs
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances