- Routinely guide casino and racetrack owners and operators, gaming industry lenders and casino executives through licensing and regulatory challenges.
- Represent casinos in labor contract negotiations and other union-related issues as well as routine labor, employment and immigration matters.
- Provide counsel on Internet gaming and the creation and fulfillment of prize promotions and sweepstakes.
- Help shepherd numerous casinos through the process of site acquisition and resolve survey, title, permit, easement, zoning, environmental and other issues, including municipal development agreements, facility leases and tax appeals.
- Advocate on behalf of gaming industry clients in federal and state courts nationwide in suits involving employment, licensing, regulatory, contractual, liability, financial, bankruptcy and securities matters.
- Help clients strategically protect and maintain their IP assets, including introducing new games and products into the market.
- Prepare joint venture, lease, acquisition, partnership and related documents; assist with financing; handle contracts for nightclubs, restaurants and other venues in various casinos; guide clients through the bankruptcy and restructuring process; and provide advice on operational and management issues.