The Fox Difference
Ranked by Chambers USA as a Band 1 law firm for gaming and licensing nationwide
Ranked by Chambers Global among the top gaming lawyers worldwide, Fox’s attorneys are skilled practitioners with decades of domestic and international experience. From Las Vegas to Atlantic City, Illinois to the Caribbean and England to Australia, we represent and advise clients on regulatory compliance, licensing, financing and operations.
Our attorneys – some former gaming regulators – are well known and well respected. We’re frequently invited to testify before state lawmakers and government bodies on gaming technology, regulations and other issues. And we routinely – and successfully – represent casino licensees and related vendors before gaming control agencies.
Fox is at the forefront of Internet gaming in the United States. We have more experience representing Internet gaming clients than any other law firm, and are go-to firm for the industry in New Jersey.
When you choose Fox, you get gaming attorneys who are nationally recognized:
- Ranked in both Chambers USA and Chambers Global
- Included among Top 25 People to Watch in Gaming by Global Gaming Business Magazine
- Named Dealmaker of the Year by Finance Monthly
- Named Lawyer of the Year for Gaming Law in Chicago
- Included in Expert Guide’s: Best of the Best USA – Top 30 Gaming Lawyers in the United States
Many of our gaming attorneys are actively involved in international, national and regional gaming professional organizations:
- Academy of Hospitality Industry Attorneys
- Atlantic County Bar Association, Casino Section
- Chicago Bar Association, Gaming Law Committee & Gaming Practice Committee
- International Association of Gaming Advisors
- International Masters of Gaming Law
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Casino Law Section