Gary is a board certified business litigation attorney with experience conducting civil litigation matters from initial complaint through to trial.
Gary’s areas of concentration include business disputes, real estate litigation, creditors’ rights, bank litigation, non-compete lawsuits, foreclosures and commercial landlord-tenant disputes.
- Retained to represent the committee for the retention of three Florida Supreme Court Justices in connection with ballot deficiencies.
- Representation of developer in multimillion-dollar recovery from the Florida Department of Transportation for denial of access to major roadway
- Representation of a Palm Beach custom builder in an arbitration proceeding resulting in a multimillion-dollar recovery.
- Prosecution of an administrative law bid protest concerning a $40 million school construction project.
- Representation of several lenders in multimillion-dollar foreclosure lawsuits.
- Defense of automobile dealerships in jury trials alleging unfair and deceptive trade practices.
Before Fox Rothschild
Gary was a longtime shareholder with the Greenberg Traurig law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
A respected voice in his industry, Gary is frequently quoted in national and local publications. He has shared his insights with the Palm Beach Post and has been featured in New York Magazine and the Daily Business Review.
Gary is an active member of his community. He has held board positions at various professional and community-oriented organizations such as the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Duke University Alumni Admissions Committee, Palm Beach Fellowship of Christians and Jews, the Anti-Defamation League Palm Beach Region, Temple Beth El-West Palm Beach and the West Palm Beach Housing Development, Inc.
In addition, Gary is a founder and past president of the Duke Club of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
Honors & Awards
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America” list for Commercial and Real Estate Litigation in Florida by Best Lawyers (2010-2020)
- Named a “Florida Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers (2006-2018)
- Named “Pro Bono Attorney of the Month” by the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County (December 2002)
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Florida Bar Board Certification – Business Litigation