Fox Rothschild Named a “Go-To Law Firm” in Annual Survey of Fortune 500 CompaniesOctober 3, 2013 – In The News
Recognized for its strategic litigation and intellectual property work, Fox Rothschild LLP was recently named a “Go-To Law Firm” by several clients in a survey of Fortune 500 companies conducted by American Lawyer Media (ALM).
In the survey, general counsels of the nation’s top 500 companies noted which firms they rely on most. Six companies – Harris Corporation, L-3 Communications Holdings Inc., Medtronic Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Wells Fargo & Company and Xerox Corporation – ranked Fox as among their go-to firms for legal work.
Four companies noted Fox for its assistance with their intellectual property matters:
- Harris Corporation: Fox’s team of patent attorneys representing this international communications and information technology company headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, is led by Robert Sacco.
- Medtronic, Inc.: Gerard Norton, chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property Department, and Jeff Schwartz lead the team of Fox patent attorneys representing the world’s largest medical technology company.
- Xerox Corporation: James Singer heads the team of attorneys who handle IP matters for this global giant in business process and document management enterprises.
- L-3 Communications: As one of the top 10 defense contractors in the world, this company looks to Robert Sacco for representation.
Fox was also listed as a “go-to” firm for litigation work by two companies:
- Merck & Co., Inc.: Eileen Oakes Muskett and Karen Confoy handle litigation matters on behalf of this worldwide pharmaceutical leader.
- Wells Fargo & Company: Amy Rubin and William Martin are among the Fox attorneys that this financial services industry turns to for resolution of its litigation disputes.
The firms are profiled in the annual supplement of Corporate Counsel’s national guide, In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.