Greg is a partner in the firm's litigation group. He has developed a solid trial practice representing national corporations and businesses in complex commercial, antitrust, intellectual property and products liability cases in state and federal courts in North Carolina and other jurisdictions. He is listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America. Greg's experience includes appearances in trials and appeals.
- Philip Morris USA Inc. & Altria Client Services LLC
- Cone Health
- Qualicaps, Inc.
- Atlantic Coast Conference
- Marriott International
Before Fox Rothschild
Greg was a partner and the head of the litigation department at Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP, which combined with Fox Rothschild in 2018.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Greg serves his profession and the community in various leadership positions, including on the Board of Directors of the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys (2017-present), past chair of the NCADA’s Commercial Litigation Committee (2015-16), past chair of the North Carolina Bar Association's Antitrust and Complex Business Disputes Section (2011-12) and member of the Steering Committee for the Defense Research Institute's Commercial Litigation Section.
He is a graduate of Leadership Greensboro (Class of 2004) and served on the advisory and campaign board for Lifespan Foundation. Greg also serves as chairman of the contestant services committee for the PGA Tour's Wyndham Championship since 2009, and he enjoyed coaching youth baseball for many years.
Honors & Awards
- Named to North Carolina Super Lawyers, Listed Antitrust Litigation (2014-2017), Business Litigation (2018-2020)
- Selected to Super Lawyers Business Edition list, Antitrust Litigation (2014, 2015)
- Named Greensboro Best Lawyers Litigation - Patent Lawyer of the Year (2012), Antitrust Litigation Lawyer of the Year (2016, 2019)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Antitrust (2008-2021); Litigation-Banking & Finance, Litigation-Intellectual Property, Litigation-Patent and Litigation-Real Estate (2012-2021) in North Carolina by Best Lawyers
- Rated AV Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Recognized as Business North Carolina's Legal Elite, Antitrust (2006, 2012, 2014), Litigation (2017, 2018)