Harold advises companies throughout the country on labor relations and employment issues. His background includes more than three decades of experience representing companies and, in particular, acting as chief negotiator in major, high-profile labor relations disputes involving a wide range of industries -- from health care providers to distribution companies. Harold also devotes substantial time to counseling clients on avoiding litigation. He provides practical advice regarding reduction in force, terminations, and union avoidance.
Harold has appeared on numerous television programs, including CBS and CNBC, discussing current labor and employment issues. He has published numerous articles on labor and employment law issues such as: union avoidance, sexual harassment in the workplace, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Leave Act, and affirmative action issues.
Honors & Awards
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" for Labor & Employment Law in New Jersey by Best Lawyers (2014-2021)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Corporate Counsel" list for Employment & Labor Law in New Jersey (2009, 2010)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Business Edition" list for Employment & Labor Law in New Jersey (2013)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Employment & Labor Law in New Jersey (2006-2020)*
- Distinguished Service Award, Aberdeen David Memorial Scholarship (2006)
- Good Scout Award, Boy Scouts of America (2003)