Ian focuses his practice on representing employers in federal, state and administrative courts throughout the country. His experience includes the representation of employers in cases alleging sexual harassment, pregnancy, age, race, sex, disability and national origin discrimination, violation of non-compete and confidentiality agreements, and retaliation.
Ian also provides counseling to employers regarding employment discrimination, wrongful termination, family medical leave, disability law compliance, and wage and hour laws. Ian has extensive experience in conducting training with regard to harassment, discrimination, wage and hour issues, and hiring and disciplinary practices.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Employment & Labor Law in New Jersey (2012-2017)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Business Edition" list for Employment & Labor Law in New Jersey (2013)*
- Gambrell Professionalism Award
- Member, Law Review, College of William and Mary Law School
- Member, Moot Court Bar, College of William and Mary Law School