Immigration Compliance for Employers: The Form I-9 & Social Security No-Match Letters
300 Sentry Parkway East
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Join Alka Bahal, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration Practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including the Form I-9, SSA No-Match letters and government inspections.
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security No-Match Letters
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
Who Should Attend
Employers and business owners; HR professionals and payroll administrators; federal contractors; E-Verify users; compliance officers; general counsel and anyone interested in learning about Form I-9 and the E-Verify program.
HRCI credits are pending.
This program will be presented live in Fox’s Blue Bell office and via videoconference in our Philadelphia office. Please indicate where you will attend when you register.