Immigration Compliance: What Employers Need To Know
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
997 Lenox Drive
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Join Alka Bahal, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including Form I-9 and government inspections.
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security no-match letters
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
- Live Q&A
HRCI credits are pending.