IP Protection and China: The New Jersey-Area Experience
Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs
303A College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540
If you are a business owner or inventor, you need to protect your intellectual property (IP). Come to this free, one-day USPTO China IP Road Show and learn from government experts, IP attorneys, and local businesspeople about how U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China.
Don’t miss this opportunity gain valuable insights about:
- What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in China, particularly for small and medium-sized businesses
- Where is China going with IP?
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States
- Enforcing IP rights in China
- U.S. government resources for U.S. companies
- IP in China: the New Jersey experience