Irina represents clients in all aspects of complex commercial litigation and corporate matters, including business disputes, products liability, trade secrets, defense of consumer fraud claims and estate matters.
Part of a litigation team recognized as tops in the state by the New Jersey Law Journal, Irina has successfully litigated before the trial and appellate courts of the States of New Jersey and New York, as well as the federal courts.
In addition, Irina works with various corporate departments in the firm, particularly with the Real Estate and Land Use Departments when litigation arises dealing with condemnation, eminent domain, and affordable housing issues that affect developers.
Irina’s past representative matters, include:
- Business disputes in various industries, including auto dealerships, franchises, nursing homes, adult day care centers and payroll process services.
- Shareholder and member business disputes regarding closely-held and limited liability corporations;
- Trade secret and unfair competition claims involving competitors and/or employees in computer theft, cyber squatting, and theft of customer lists;
- Trademark infringement actions;
- Class actions, involving products liability and consumer fraud claims;
- Real estate developers of affordable housing;
- Professional liability actions;
- Dram shop liability;
- Insurance coverage disputes;
- Title insurance defense.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Irina was a Senior Litigation Associate with a small boutique firm concentrating in all aspects of automobile dealership law, as well as an associate at a large firm with a nationwide commercial litigation practice.
While in law school, she served as an intern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York, involving a criminal trial for a violation of civil rights. She was also a Judicial Intern for the Honorable William Bassler, U.S.D.J., as well as an Intern with the Rutgers Urban Legal Clinic involving a Third Circuit appeal in a Section 1983 civil rights action. In addition, she served as the Articles Editor and Faculty Liaison for the Rutgers Law Record.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of Legal Services of New Jersey’s Equal Justice Medal for extraordinary pro bono contributions (2014)