Jacqueline’s practice centers on taxation and wealth planning matters.
She has a broad range of experience in nonprofit issues, federal estate and gift tax planning and business succession planning, including:
- Forming private foundations, public charities, supporting organizations and other tax-exempt organizations
- Addressing exempt organization compliance issues, such as self-dealing, excess benefit transactions, excess business holdings, taxable expenditures, public support, private benefit and employee compensation
- Providing advice on corporate best practices regarding signatory policies, conflict policies, investment policies and document retention policies
- Providing guidance on nonprofit reorganizations, joint ventures and liquidations
- Representing corporate trustees of exempt trusts before the IRS, the attorney general and the court
- Drafting complex estate plans for high-net-worth individuals
- Assisting in family business succession planning to allow clients to transfer wealth with minimal exposure to estate and gift taxes
- Forming closely held businesses and providing general corporate guidance
- Preparing installment agreements and offers in compromise to assist clients in eliminating or reducing federal tax assessments
Before Fox Rothschild
Jacqueline was a summer associate at Fox Rothschild where she assisted in matters involving tax, real estate and employment law.
In law school, Jacqueline served as the managing editor of the Penn State Law Review. Jacqueline is a member of the Woolsack Honor Society and the Beta Gamma Sigma international honor society for students of business.
Prior to her practice of law, Jacqueline was an account management intern at AMP Agency in Boston and a marketing intern for LetsBuyIt.com in Paris, France.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jacqueline has presented on a variety of topics such as charitable trust administration, nonprofit reorganization structures, charitable solicitations registrations and the basics of estate planning.
Jacqueline is an active member of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce’s Nonprofit Council and Young Professionals group. She has previously served as an event chair for the YMCA and has volunteered with the Chester County Wills for Heroes program, which provides free basic estate planning services to first responders.
Honors & Awards
- Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Chairman's Award (2019)