Jacqueline focuses her practice on taxation and wealth planning. In particular, she advises nonprofits on a broad range of matters, counsels corporate fiduciaries and individual trustees on trust administration issues and assists individuals with their estate and tax planning needs.
- Assists with the formation of private foundations, public charities, supporting organizations and other tax-exempt organizations
- Addresses exempt organization compliance issues, such as self-dealing, excess benefit transactions, excess business holdings, taxable expenditures, public support, private benefit and employee compensation.
- Provides guidance on nonprofit reorganizations, joint ventures and liquidations.
- Advises higher education institutions on restricted funds, scholarship programs, student loan forgiveness programs and unique gifts of S corporation stock and real estate.
- Provides advice on corporate best practices regarding signatory policies, conflict policies, investment policies and document retention policies.
- Assists charitable organizations in petitioning the court to apply cy pres to expand or alter the organizations’ charitable purposes.
Trust Administration Issues
- Assists corporate fiduciaries and individual trustees with the resolution of various trust administration issues (e.g., terminations, bifurcations, amendments and trustee resignations and appointments).
- Advises corporate fiduciaries on matters unique to cemetery trusts (e.g., the Pennsylvania Burial Grounds Act and the termination and combination of cemetery trusts and restricted funds).
- Represents corporate fiduciaries and individual trustees before the IRS, state attorneys general and the courts.
- Drafts individualized estate plans taking into account all applicable federal, state and international death tax exemptions.
- Drafts powers of attorney and medical directives.
- Handles the administration of decedents' estates and trusts.
- Counsels family businesses on succession planning to allow clients to transfer wealth with minimal exposure to estate and gift taxes.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jacqueline was a summer associate at Fox Rothschild where she assisted in matters involving tax, real estate and employment law.
In law school, Jacqueline served as the managing editor of the Penn State Law Review. Jacqueline is a member of the Woolsack Honor Society and the Beta Gamma Sigma international honor society for students of business.
Prior to her practice of law, Jacqueline was an account management intern at AMP Agency in Boston and a marketing intern for LetsBuyIt.com in Paris, France.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jacqueline has presented on a variety of topics such as charitable trust administration, nonprofit reorganization structures, charitable solicitations registrations and the basics of estate planning.
Jacqueline is an active member of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce’s Nonprofit Council and Young Professionals group. She has previously served as an event chair for the YMCA and has volunteered with the Chester County Wills for Heroes program, which provides free basic estate planning services to first responders.
Honors & Awards
- Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Chairman's Award (2019)