Jane’s practice primarily involved domestic relations matters, including:
- child custody and visitation
- property distribution
- prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Jane also had extensive experience regarding issues related to surrogacy arrangements.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jane taught reading at Strawberry Mansion Junior-Senior High School, where she was chair of the reading department.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jane is a certified death-education counselor and a certified mediator. She is a frequent presenter of CLE programs on custody and family law issues. Jane formerly served on the board of directors of The Senior Law Center.
For many years, Jane was an adjunct professor at Villanova Law School. She is a class representative and past president of the Law School Alumni Association and past chair of the Law Firm Giving Program at Villanova. Jane is also mentor to law school students and recent graduates.
Honors & Awards
- Named among the “Women Leaders in the Law” by ALM (2015)
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- 2007 Outstanding Volunteer of the Year, SeniorLAW Center
- Exemplary Service Award, Villanova Law School’s Lawyering Together Program
- Named a "Super Lawyer" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2005-2007)
- Recipient of the First Judicial District's 2006 Pro Bono Roll of Honor for exemplary work in representing indigent clients