Jane’s practice primarily involved domestic relations matters, including:
- child custody and visitation
- property distribution
- prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Jane also had extensive experience regarding issues related to surrogacy arrangements.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jane taught reading at Strawberry Mansion Junior-Senior High School, where she was chair of the reading department.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jane was a certified death-education counselor and a certified mediator. She was a frequent presenter of CLE programs on custody and family law issues. Jane formerly served on the board of directors of The Senior Law Center.
For many years, Jane was an adjunct professor at Villanova Law School. She served as a class representative and was past president of the Law School Alumni Association and past chair of the Law Firm Giving Program at Villanova. Jane also mentored law school students and recent graduates.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Women Leaders in the Law" list by ALM (2015)*
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Family Law in Pennsylvania (2005-2007)*
- Recipient of the First Judicial District's 2006 Pro Bono Roll of Honor for exemplary work in representing indigent clients
- 2007 Outstanding Volunteer of the Year, SeniorLAW Center
- Exemplary Service Award, Villanova Law School’s Lawyering Together Program