Janet represents institutional lenders and commercial property owners and tenants in a variety of real estate matters and transactions. She routinely handles matters including documenting, negotiating and closing commercial loan transactions, purchase and sale transactions and lease agreements, reviewing title matters, and conducting due diligence investigations with respect to acquisition, development, ownership, leasing, sale and encumbrance of real property.
Before Fox Rothschild
Janet was a shareholder at Lottner Rubin Fishman Saul, P.C.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Janet was a founding member of the steering committee for the Women of Enterprise Real Estate Forum, presented by the University of Denver Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management.
Janet volunteers pro bono services to The Adoption Exchange, an organization that assists in permanency planning for children in foster care, including, without limitation, adoption. She has served as general counsel to the organization since 1992.
Honors & Awards
- “Recognized Practitioner” for Real Estate in Colorado by Chambers USA (2018)
- Recipient of The Adoption Exchange's "Volunteer of the Year" Award (2016)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rated as one of "Denver's Top Rated Lawyers"
- Named among The Best Lawyers in America for Real Estate (2010-2019)
- Named as a leading attorney in real estate by Chambers USA (2007)