Jeremey has worked on a variety of complex corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities/debt offerings and venture capital financings. He also advises clients regularly on routine corporate governance, intellectual property, transaction structuring (including complex reorganizations) and general business matters. His experience includes drafting membership interest purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, merger agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, license agreements, distribution agreements, employment agreements and consulting agreements.
Among the transactions he has handled, Jeremey:
- Represented Big Ass Solutions, manufacturers of high volume, low speed industrial fans, in a $500,000,000 sale to private equity firm, Lindsay Goldberg.
- Represented Levain Bakery, an iconic brand based in New York in connection with the sale of a majority interest to private equity firm Stripes Group.
- Represented a large specialty pharmacy in its sale to the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
- Represented private equity investors in a convertible debt financing of a cannabis distribution and supply platform.
- Represented a technology company in a Series A Financing.
- Represented a technology company in a Series A-2 Financing.
- Represented the issuer in the first round of a Reg D Offering.
- Represented an e-gaming platform in a convertible note financing.
- Represented large pharmaceutical company in negotiation of exclusive license agreement.
- Represented real estate developers in securing construction loan.
Before Fox Rothschild
In 2016, Jeremey completed a four-year joint J.D./M.B.A program at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and Carnegie Mellon University's Tepper School of Business.
During his studies at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Jeremey completed the Intellectual Property and Innovation Law concentration. He also served as Managing Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
In his studies at Tepper School of Business, Jeremey completed concentrations in Finance and Entrepreneurship.
Jeremey served as both a law clerk and summer associate at Fox. He also previously worked as an intern in the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jeremey has volunteered as a translator between locals in the Dominican Republic and medical students and doctors from the University of Florida College of Medicine, who routinely provide free medical care. He has also volunteered for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.