A member of the firm’s Litigation Department, Jeremy represents clients in federal and state court on a wide range of issues.
His experience includes:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Business torts
- Trademark and copyright ownership and infringement
- Securities fraud
- White-collar criminal compliance and defense
- Antitrust and unfair competition
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Health care law
- Environmental law
- Employment law
Jeremy has broad experience assisting clients at every stage of litigation, from inception through appeal, including drafting dispositive motions and briefs, conducting e-discovery and depositions, preparing for trial and negotiating settlement.
He has represented clients in various industries, including entertainment and media, fashion, financial services and health care. He has also maintained a robust pro bono practice, including representing migrant workers in a landmark human trafficking case, low-income tenants in housing disputes and working in partnership with the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence on multiple matters.
- Defending music publishers, record labels and songwriters in copyright infringement, ownership, licensing and right of publicity disputes.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment on behalf of an investment bank in a securities breach of contract dispute.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of state antitrust claims on behalf of a medical liability insurer, including on appeal.
- Representing fashion manufacturers and retailers in trademark and patent infringement disputes.
- Advising television broadcasters and distributors on contractual, criminal and ethical issues.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jeremy is a native of the Philadelphia region. He returned to the area after eight years practicing in New York City, first with an international law firm and then with a national law firm.
During law school, Jeremy was an executive articles editor of the NYU Annual Survey of American Law. He also served as an extern to a federal judge in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jeremy has authored a number of articles on legal issues affecting the sports and entertainment industries, including multiple articles on New Jersey’s efforts to legalize sports betting published in the New York Law Journal.
Honors & Awards
- Named a “Rising Star” for New York by Super Lawyers (2015-2016)
- Named to the "Pennsylvania Rising Stars" list for Business Litigation by Super Lawyers (2018-2020)