Board-certified in Workers' Compensation by the North Carolina State Bar, Jeri has extensive experience litigating complex occupational disease claims before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and appellate courts.
Her civil practice includes handling toxic tort and asbestos-related litigation and premises liability claims before the trial and appellate courts.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jeri was of counsel at Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP, which combined with Fox Rothschild in 2018.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Jeri is a member of the Board of Directors of Communities in Schools of Greater Greensboro, serving on its executive committee. She is also a member of the Women's Professional Forum, and has spoken at numerous continuing legal education seminars for various industry groups regarding workers' compensation topics. Jeri has also served on a number of committees for the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
Honors & Awards
- Named Greensboro "Lawyer of the Year" for Workers' Compensation Law-Employers by Best Lawyers in America (2015, 2017)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Workers' Compensation Law in North Carolina by Best Lawyers, listed more than 21 years
- Rated AV Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Listed Workers' Compensation Law (2006-2020)
- Included in a list of "Top 50 Women" attorneys in North Carolina by Super Lawyers (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010)