Jesse is a member of the firm's Corporate Department and Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. He represents and counsels clients on a wide range of corporate matters, compliance issues and transactions.
- Represented publicly traded biometric technology company in $2.4 million private placement transaction of debt and equity securities.
- Represented a closely held toy company in a $6 million debt and equity investment in an early stage company.
- Represented a gaming company in a $10 million acquisition of an early stage company.
- Represented a family office in a series seed preferred equity financing of an iGaming company focused on fantasy sports.
- Represented a health care company in the sale of a division of the company.
- Represented a fund in the sale of a commercial warehouse.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Jesse was an associate at a national law firm. Jesse advised issuers in connection with stock exchange listings, private and public offerings of equity and debt securities, and Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPE) transactions. He also represented issuers with respect to reporting and other obligations under the U.S. securities laws, NASDAQ rules, and corporate governance and regulatory matters; focusing in the registration of securities under the Securities Act of 1933 and compliance with reporting requirements under the Exchange Act of 1934.
During law school, Jesse was a legal extern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York and worked as a legislative adviser to a New York state assemblyman. Jesse served as symposium editor and alumni affairs coordinator at Hofstra’s Labor & Employment Law Journal, and was vice president of the Moot Court Board.
Jesse received a pro bono award upon graduation from law school for providing over 500 hours of pro bono legal services. Jesse was also a recipient of the Deborah Sloyer Memorial Scholarship for Excellence in Trial Advocacy and competed in an external moot court competition.