Jessica is a member of the litigation department. She handles a wide variety of complex litigation matters, and focuses her practice on family law.
In the area of family law, she counsels clients on a full range of issues including:
- Child and spousal support
- Child custody
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Equitable distribution of marital property
- Business, tax and estate planning issues for high net worth clients involved in divorce and support actions
- Asset investigation and valuation issues impacting professional practices, business owners and spouses
She represents clients in family law cases — in court and at the negotiating table — in Philadelphia and in Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties.
Before Fox Rothschild
Jessica began her career at Fox as a summer associate. During law school, she was a judicial intern for the Honorable Ellen Ceisler of the Court of Common Pleas in Philadelphia and for the Honorable Cynthia M. Rufe of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Additionally, Jessica was a lead editor for the Drexel Law Review and also competed in the American College of Bankruptcy LawMeet, a premiere negotiation competition.
Before law school, Jessica worked as a research specialist for the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and as a research assistant and lab technician for Drexel University's College of Medicine, focusing on memory testing and analysis for patients with rare neurodegenerative disorders. She was also a clinical trial associate at a pharmaceutical company.