Tweet Success: Managing a Franchise Brand’s Social Media Platforms
339 Sixth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Fox Rothschild is sponsor of this event. John Gotaskie is a member of the IFA Franchise Business Network (FBN) Pittsburgh Planning Committee.
Social media is a powerful marketing tool for businesses of all kinds, including those in the franchise industry. But franchisors and franchisees seeking to expand their social media presence face some unique challenges. This panel will explore how franchises can protect their brands while building a strong and effective social media strategy.
Topics will include:
- Establishing a social media strategy, policy and budget
- Balancing brand protection and message consistency with the fast-paced and immediate nature of social media
- Measuring the pros and cons of a centralized vs. decentralized approach to social media
- Gerald Cook – Attorney, Blumling & Gusky
- Brian Myers – Senior Vice President, ABM Franchising Group, TEGG Services
- Dorothy Coll – President, Two Men and a Truck
- Audra Mitchell – Director of Social Media, The Savvy Group