Jordann’s practice focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation. His experience includes litigation relating to healthcare, gaming, banking, land use, insurance, ERISA, construction accidents, fraud, RICO, personal injury, defamation, constitutional rights, class actions, partnership and franchise disputes, and various other issues. Jordann has represented clients in federal and state trial and appellate courts throughout the country, and he has experience representing clients in arbitration proceedings.
Before Fox Rothschild
Following law school, Jordann served as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas I. Vanaskie of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. During law school, he held judicial externships with both the Honorable Manuel J. Mendez of the New York Supreme Court and the Honorable Rolando T. Acosta of the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Department.
Immediately prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Jordann was a member of a boutique litigation firm in Philadelphia.
- Obtained a $37.4 million jury verdict in California state court against a group of surgery centers and their owners for fraud, contractual interference and other torts.
- Served as a member of the defense team in the longest civil trial in Philadelphia history relating to a building collapse.
- Secured exclusion of defense expert following a Daubert hearing and obtained a plaintiff’s partial summary judgment award as to liability in an action for interference with prospective economic relations.
- Obtained a reversal by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court of a Pennsylvania Superior Court decision precluding key evidence in a defamation trial.
- Represented a bank’s board of directors, successfully defeating summary judgment and obtaining a spoliation finding and a favorable settlement in a bad faith action.
- Represented multiple clients in connection with grand jury proceedings.
- Counseled a health insurer and health plan administrator on various matters involving national health care billing fraud schemes.