Ken represents clients nationwide in real estate finance and commercial real estate transactions, including permanent and construction lending, acquisitions, sales and leasing. He also advises capital providers through the full range of real estate finance portfolio management activities and helps clients structure, draft and negotiate loan commitments, close loan transactions, manage workouts and loan restructurings, and coordinate real estate asset acquisitions and dispositions. In addition, Ken counsels banks, life insurance companies and other capital providers in a variety of real estate investment projects, including office, retail, hotel, multifamily and assisted living facilities.
- Represented the lead lender on a $17 million construction loan for an assisted and memory care facility.
- Represent a nonprofit corporation on a nationwide basis on lease negotiation and administration matters, including negotiation of a 100,000+ square foot headquarters lease.
- Represented a national bank on a $42 million loan to fund the acquisition and renovation of a multistate hotel portfolio.
- Represented a lender/servicer on a $33 million HUD-insured construction loan for a multifamily project, including bond financing and multiple other subordinate financing sources.
- Represented a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 financial services company in the leasing and sale of a multibuilding office park.
- Serve as a volunteer attorney for a nonprofit land banking organization, assisting in the acquisition of land for public parks.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Ken was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.