Larry has represented a number of banks, insurance companies and large corporations in significant commercial litigation. He has defended numerous class actions in both state and federal courts involving various commercial disputes and consumer fraud actions.
Before Fox Rothschild
Larry was a retired partner at Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP, which combined with Fox Rothschild in 2018.
Larry served a clerkship under the Honorable Eugene A. Gordon, U.S. District Court for Middle District of North Carolina. He has also served in the U.S. Army.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell's top (AV) Peer Review Rating
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Business Litigation (2006-2015); among"Top 100" attorneys in North Carolina (2006, 2007)
- Super Lawyers Business Edition list, Business Litigation (2013-2015)
- 2009 Charlotte Best Lawyers Bet-the-Company Litigator of the Year
- The Best Lawyers in America, Antitrust Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, listed more than 25 years
- Chambers and Partners, USA, North Carolina Leader, Antitrust (2005), Litigation (2005-2009), General Commercial Litigation (2010-2014), Senior Statesmen (2015, 2016)
- Business North Carolina's Legal Elite Hall of Fame (2006), Top Antitrust Attorney in North Carolina (2005), Listed Antitrust (2003-2005), Litigation (2003-2005)