Laura focuses her practice on corporate law, complex legal transactions and helping clients raise capital. She handles a broad array of matters, including commercial contracting, international services, mergers and acquisitions, Securities Exchange Act reporting and compliance, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, recapitalizations, going private transactions, equity and debt offerings and other business matters. In many cases, Laura effectively functions as clients' outside general counsel, handling all corporate and compliance matters.
She has experience representing a variety of clients, such as public companies in Securities Exchange Act reporting and compliance matters, buyers and sellers of businesses in connection with M&A transactions, public and emerging growth companies, and boards of directors and board committees with corporate governance matters.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Laura was a partner in the Naples, Florida office of a national law firm.
Honors & Awards
- Named one of "The Best Lawyers in America" for Corporate Law (2013-2019)
- Named to South Florida’s Top Lawyers Legal Guide for Corporate/Business (2010–2013)
- Named a "Legal Elite" in Business Law by Florida Trend Magazine (2006-2013)
- Nominated as "Most Effective Lawyer in South Florida" by South Florida Business Journal (2005)
- Named an "Up & Comer" by Florida Trend Magazine (2005)
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Peer Review Rated