Magdalena practices in the areas of:
- bankruptcy law
- financial transactions
- commercial litigation
She represents parties involved in bankruptcy cases in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, including:
- Chapter 7 and 11 trustees
- creditors committees
- secured and unsecured creditors
Before Fox Rothschild
Magdalena’s experience includes:
- law clerk for the Hon. Mitchel Goldberg, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California
- law clerk for the Hon. Rosemary Gambardella, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey
- paralegal for Community Legal Services in Philadelphia
- work for the Food Research and Action Center in Washington, D.C.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Active in her local community, Magdalena has been a member of the Youth Aid Panel for the Township of Middletown since October 2007 and served as a member of the Financial Advisory Committee from January 2007 through December 2010. She volunteers frequently at her children's elementary school and is the chair of her neighborhood community activities committee, which coordinates six or seven neighborhood events a year.
Magdalena is currently serving as a volunteer attorney for the Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project and for the Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program in the city of Philadelphia. Magdalena's pro bono services have been recognized by the judiciary in Philadelphia as exemplary and she was named to the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania's Pro Bono Roll of Honor in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
In September 2016, Magdalena was appointed as a Judge Pro Tem for the Foreclosure Diversion Program in Philadelphia, where she serves on a volunteer basis.