Marc’s practice focuses primarily on representing banking and real estate clients, municipalities, and school districts. He is especially active in:
- the preparation of bank documentation
- zoning and subdivision issues
- issues affecting school districts, townships, zoning hearing boards, and other municipal entities
Marc is currently the solicitor for:
- Montgomery County Community College
- Western Center for Technical Studies
- Pottsgrove School District
- Spring-Ford Area School District
- Hatfield Township Industrial Development Authority
- Lansdale Borough Industrial Development Authority
- Perkasie Borough Industrial Development Authority
- Franconia Township Industrial Development Authority
- Green Lane Borough
- Upper Frederick Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Upper Salford Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Univest National Bank & Trust Co.
In addition, Marc has served as solicitor for Hatfield Township, Lansdale Borough, and Towamencin Township.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Marc has served as a Republican Committeeman for his district. He is also a member of the Friends of Graham Park.