Ranked internationally in Chambers Global and named among the nation's leading gaming attorneys by Chambers USA, Marie represents and counsels clients in all aspects of gaming law and regulation, licensing and compliance. She serves as Co-Chair of the firm's Gaming Practice Group.
Her clients represent all facets of the gaming industry:
- casino licensees
- private equity firms
- gaming equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- online gaming companies
- sports betting enterprises
- investment banks
- gaming and non-gaming related vendors that do business with casinos
Marie helps gaming industry clients and vendors work with domestic and foreign regulatory agencies – including the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board – to obtain and maintain licenses and earn regulatory approval to own, develop and operate bricks-and-mortar casinos and internet gaming operations.
She has extensive experience handling all aspects of licensing and regulatory approval, including:
- regulatory submissions
- matters before regulatory agencies
- license applications
- preparation of compliance policies
- compliance investigations
- regulatory investigations
- licensure hearings.
Marie also has extensive experience in general corporate and transactional matters.
Before Fox Rothschild
Marie was an attorney in the Atlantic City office of a Trenton-based law firm, focusing her practice in gaming regulatory matters. Before and during law school, she was a paralegal at Harrah’s Atlantic City.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Chambers Global for Gaming (2021)
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Gaming & Licensing - Nationwide (2018-2020)*
- Selected to the "Dealmaker of the Year" list by Finance Monthly (2014)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Gaming Law in New Jersey by Best Lawyers (2010-2021)*
- Recognized by Chambers Global for Gaming Law (2010)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers - Lawyer of the Year" list for Gaming Law (2020)*