Named among the nation’s leading gaming attorneys by Chambers USA, Marie represents and counsels clients in all aspects of gaming law and regulation, licensing and compliance. She serves as Co-Chair of the firm's Gaming Practice Group.
Her clients represent all facets of the gaming industry:
- casino licensees
- private equity firms
- gaming equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- investment banks
- gaming and non-gaming related vendors that do business with casinos
Marie helps gaming industry clients and vendors work with domestic and foreign regulatory agencies – including the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board – to obtain and maintain licenses and earn regulatory approval to own, develop and operate bricks-and-mortar casinos and internet gaming operations.
She has extensive experience handling all aspects of licensing and regulatory approval, including:
- regulatory submissions
- matters before regulatory agencies
- license applications
- preparation of compliance policies
- compliance investigations
- regulatory investigations
- licensure hearings.
Marie also has extensive experience in general corporate and transactional matters.
Before Fox Rothschild
Marie was an attorney in the Atlantic City office of a Trenton-based law firm, focusing her practice in gaming regulatory matters. Before and during law school, she was a paralegal at Harrah’s Atlantic City.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Gaming & Licensing - Nationwide (2018-2020)*
- Selected to the "Dealmaker of the Year" list by Finance Monthly (2014)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Gaming Law in New Jersey by Best Lawyers (2010-2021)*
- Recognized by Chambers Global for Gaming Law (2010)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers - Lawyer of the Year" list for Gaming Law (2020)*