Mark’s practice centers on complex Chapter 11 bankruptcy/reorganization cases. He has extensive experience in restructuring, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy litigation and related commercial litigation, including the representation of debtors, creditors’ committees, financial institutions, secured lenders, unsecured creditors and other parties in interest.
Mark is also a Subchapter V Chapter 11 Trustee and serves on the court-approved Bankruptcy Mediation Panel, District of New Jersey.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Mark was a partner at Riker Danzig LLP. He also served as a judicial law clerk and a judicial intern to the Honorable Novalyn L. Winfield, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey. While pursuing his law degree, Mark was editor-in-chief of the Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal and was the graduation student speaker for his class.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mark recently served as the chair for the Lawyers Advisory Committee to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, and as a member of the New Jersey Local Bankruptcy Rules Revision Committee. He currently serves as an officer of the New Jersey State Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Section and as vice president of the New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyers Foundation.
He is also a regular speaker at the Annual Honorable William H. Gindin Bankruptcy Bench-Bar Conference.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Bankruptcy/Restructuring - New Jersey (2017-2020)*
- Recognized by Chambers USA as an "Up and Coming Individual" for Bankruptcy/Restructuring - New Jersey (2015, 2016)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law by Best Lawyers (2012-2021)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Bankruptcy Law in New Jersey (2014-2020)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Rising Stars" list for Bankruptcy Law in New Jersey (2006, 2008-2013)*
- Named to the "40 Under 40" list by the New Jersey Law Journal (2010)*