Mark Radtke focuses his practice on corporate reorganization, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and commercial litigation.
He advises business entities and individuals in Chapters 7, 11 and 15 cases, including:
- assignees for the benefit of creditors
- financial institutions
- secured and unsecured creditors
- interest holders
Mark's clients span a range of industries, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, automotive, trucking, financial, publishing, entertainment and service industries.
He has provided integral client support by developing distressed workout strategies for debtors and creditors; assisting with asset sales; structuring and implementing plans of reorganization; and litigating contested matters in state, federal and appeals courts.
- Advising creditors’ committee and representing liquidation trustee in Chapter 11 proceedings for a national homebuilder, involving hundreds of millions of dollars in claims and assets
- Assisting trustee of a Mexican foreign exchange in recovery of U.S. assets for distribution in Mexican bankruptcy proceeding
- Formulating plan and sale alternatives for manufacturer seeking to restructure its debt
Before Fox Rothschild
Mark was a member of Shaw Fishman Glantz & Towbin LLC, which merged with Fox Rothschild in 2018.
In law school, Mark was Executive Articles Editor for the Chicago-Kent Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mark speaks on various bankruptcy and litigation topics. He has co-authored chapters in West’s Commercial Bankruptcy Litigation, and the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s Secured Transactions. He has also published articles in the American Bankruptcy Institute’s ABI Journal.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Rising Star" by Law & Politics Magazine