Mark represents both developers and lenders in all types of real estate transactions, with a particular emphasis on zoning and land use issues. He is an approved attorney and agent for First American Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company.
Before Fox Rothschild
Mark was a senior partner at Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP, which combined with Fox Rothschild in 2018.
Honors & Awards
- Selected by his peers as 2009 and 2020 Greenville Best Lawyers Real Estate Lawyer of the Year (Copyright 2007 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Real Estate Law and Land Use & Zoning Law in South Carolina by Best Lawyers, listed more than 12 years
- Named to "The Best Lawyers - Lawyer of the Year" list for Real Estate Law in South Carolina (2020)
- South Carolina Super Lawyers, Listed Real Estate (2015-2019)
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite, Government Law (2020), Commercial Real Estate (2016)
- Selected to Super Lawyers Business Edition list, Real Estate (2015)
- Recognized by Chambers and Partners, USA, as one of South Carolina Leaders, Real Estate (2010, 2011, 2017-2019)
- Rated AV Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®