Mark practiced in the area of domestic relations and family law.
He served as trial counsel in Pascale v. Pascale, in which the New Jersey Supreme Court defined the traditional and nontraditional child visitation rules as they affect child support and the role of the primary caregiver to minor children.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mark served on the Mercer County Family Law Bench Bar Committee. He was also appointed to serve on:
- Mercer County Blue Ribbon Early Settlement Panel, to mediate complex matters
- Mercer County Post Judgment Early Settlement Panel, to mediate complex post-judgment issues
- Mercer County Domestic Violence Working Group
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Family Law in New Jersey by Best Lawyers (2007-2021)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Family Law in New Jersey (2005-2009)*