Trump, Trade and Business – Compliance Under the New Regulations
2000 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Our knowledgeable panelists will offer a range of perspectives on the legal impact of evolving trade policies and regulations and provide strategies for businesses to ensure compliance.
- The impact of retaliatory tariffs and Section 232 and 301 tariffs
- Recent developments in antidumping and countervailing duty investigations
- Tightened restrictions on technology transfer under the Export Control Reform Act
- Navigating foreign investment in and acquisition of U.S. companies by foreign parties under the expanded CFIUS jurisdiction
- Strategies for compliance with international sanctions, from Russia to Iran and beyond
- Strategies for mitigating risks and losses posed by escalating trade tensions