Matthew’s practice areas include corporate, securities, mergers & acquisitions and corporate finance, including:
- venture capital financing and other private and public offerings
- securities reporting and disclosure under the Federal securities laws
- corporate transactions, including corporate acquisitions and divestitures
- joint ventures, licensing and distribution agreements designed to leverage intellectual property assets
- corporate governance issues and advice to Board on governance and fiduciary obligations
Matthew focuses his efforts for his clients not only on their immediate legal needs, but on strategic and tactical business factors to provide clients with comprehensive analysis and advice. He works with clients whose businesses cross many market segments, including Life Sciences, Telecommunications, Consumer Goods, Software and Commercial Real Estate.
Matthew is a former member of the firm’s Executive Committee as well as the former Managing Partner of the Princeton office.