Megan represents clients in a wide range of commercial and business litigation matters, including contract and business disputes, intellectual property litigation, trade secret and non-compete matters, insurance litigation, and banking litigation. Megan has significant experience handling complex cases in both state and federal court. In addition to litigation, Megan also advises and counsels clients on business formation and other corporate matters.
- Represented and successfully obtained a preliminary injunction on behalf of a university Board of Trustees in a trademark infringement and Computer Fraud and Abuse Act case.
- Represented and obtained a final summary judgment in favor of a life insurance company on its accord and satisfaction defense to a beneficiary’s breach of contract lawsuit, which was affirmed per curiam by the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Megan is active in various professional and community organizations:
- PBCBA Young Lawyers Section Sidebar Series Committee, Co-Chair
- PBCBA Judicial Liaison Sub-Committee for the Judicial Relations Committee
- PBCBA Young Lawyers Section Green Initiative
- Women’s Foundation of Florida Raise the Bar Committee
- Junior League of the Palm Beaches Spring Fundraiser Committee, Spring Party VIP Night Lead Active
- Junior League of the Palm Beaches Member Engagement Advisor
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Leadership Focus
South Florida Trial Blog
To successfully navigate South Florida’s court system, it’s key to have a trusted team of experienced trial litigators to help you tackle complex legal issues throughout the region. Attorneys in our West Palm Beach office possess extensive knowledge of the commercial litigation, corporate bankruptcy and other issues that wind their way through the courts in South Florida. Their blog provides informed analysis and insight into cases, decisions, rules and other matters that could impact your company's claims and defenses in civil courts, bankruptcy courts and other forums.
Honors & Awards
Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in Florida for Commercial Litigation and Construction Law by Best Lawyers (2021)
- Named a "Top Lawyer" in Commercial Litigation by Palm Beach Illustrated (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Inducted into the Order of the Coif
- Book Award, Unincorporated Business Enterprises, University of Florida, Levin College of Law (Fall 2012)
- Book Award, Securities Regulation, University of Florida, Levin College of Law (Spring 2014)