Megan represents clients in a wide range of litigation matters.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Megan was an attorney for an international firm and a Florida-based firm.
During law school, Megan was a law clerk for several local Florida law firms. She served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Jenifer M. Harris of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida and as a research editor for the Journal of Technology Law and Policy.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Megan is active in various professional and community organizations:
- PBCBA Young Lawyers Section Sidebar Series Committee, Co-Chair
- PBCBA Judicial Liaison Sub-Committee for the Judicial Relations Committee, Committee Member
- PBCBA Young Lawyers Section Green Initiative, Committee Member
- FAWL's Informed Voters Project, Committee Member
South Florida Trial Blog
To successfully navigate South Florida’s court system, it’s key to have a trusted team of experienced trial litigators to help you tackle complex legal issues throughout the region. Attorneys in our West Palm Beach office possess extensive knowledge of the commercial litigation, corporate bankruptcy and other issues that wind their way through the courts in South Florida. Their blog provides informed analysis and insight into cases, decisions, rules and other matters that could impact your company's claims and defenses in civil courts, bankruptcy courts and other forums.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Top Lawyer" in Commercial Litigation by Palm Beach Illustrated (2018, 2019)
- Inducted into the Order of the Coif
- Book Award, Unincorporated Business Enterprises, University of Florida, Levin College of Law (Fall 2012)
- Book Award, Securities Regulation, University of Florida, Levin College of Law (Spring 2014)