Mhare is a seasoned business litigator who advises clients in the real estate, technology, entertainment, fashion and manufacturing sectors.
His clients include luxury commercial real estate companies, international and domestic technology businesses, software developers, entertainment and media companies and clothing manufacturers.
Mhare has an established track record of successfully resolving cases at trial or before trial in a wide range of matters, including breach of contract, commercial disputes, trade secrets, employment and day-to-day operations. He has also obtained numerous favorable settlements for business and individual clients.
On the transactional side, Mhare has helped form companies and coordinate integral business agreements, including license, software, user, nondisclosure, vendor and buy-sell agreements.
- Obtained a favorable jury verdict in a $21 million premises liability case for a high-end commercial property owner against federal judge plaintiff
- Obtained a trial decision in excess of $1 million for a national franchise company in a breach of contract claim against its largest franchisee
- Obtained a defense verdict in a $1 million legal malpractice and employment law case
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal for a Hollywood TV and film studio in a defamation case
- Obtained successful settlement for a computer technology company in a $1 million complex breach of contract dispute against a distributor
Before Fox Rothschild
Before joining Fox, Mhare was a partner in the Los Angeles office of a national law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mhare frequently presents to business owners on corporate topics and developments in the law that shape their business strategies.
He serves on the Judicial Appointments Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He provides pro bono legal advice for a variety of legal clinics associated with the Los Angeles County Bar Association and other public organizations.
Mhare has volunteered for Young Eisner Scholars (YES), a nonprofit organization dedicated to identifying underserved students and providing them with resources and support to facilitate their success in high school, college, and beyond.
He also volunteers for the Compton Initiative, a nonprofit committed to restoring hope through beautification projects. He has also served as “principal for a day” at Arleta High School in Van Nuys.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Preeminent” rated
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Business Litigation in Los Angeles (2017-2020)