Mhare is an accomplished business litigator with a track record of success in high-stakes, complex commercial litigation.
In jury and bench trials and a variety of arbitration and mediation forums, he has won favorable outcomes representing and defending individuals and businesses.
Mhare’s experience in consequential disputes spans a variety of industries, including technology, entertainment, manufacturing, real estate and construction. His clients range from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 corporations.
For many of his private clients, Mhare is a trusted adviser and agile problem solver who takes pride in serving as outside general counsel.
Mhare’s litigation successes include:
- a favorable jury verdict in a $21 million premises liability case for a high-end commercial property owner against federal judge plaintiff
- a trial decision in excess of $1 million for a national franchise company in a breach of contract claim against its largest franchisee
- a defense verdict in a $1 million legal malpractice and employment law case
- summary judgment dismissal for a Hollywood TV and film studio in a defamation case
- favorable settlement for a computer technology company in a $1 million complex breach of contract dispute against a distributor
Before Fox Rothschild
Before joining Fox, Mhare was a partner in the Los Angeles office of a national law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mhare frequently presents to business owners on corporate topics and developments in the law that shape their business strategies.
He serves on the Judicial Appointments Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He provides pro bono legal advice for a variety of legal clinics associated with the Los Angeles County Bar Association and other public organizations.
Mhare has volunteered for Young Eisner Scholars (YES), a nonprofit organization dedicated to identifying underserved students and providing them with resources and support to facilitate their success in high school, college, and beyond.
He also volunteers for the Compton Initiative, a nonprofit committed to restoring hope through beautification projects. He has also served as “principal for a day” at Arleta High School in Van Nuys.
Mhare speaks fluent Armenian. While not practicing law, he enjoys many different sports, including tennis, basketball, football, soccer and baseball, and is an avid 49ers fan.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Preeminent” rated
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Business Litigation in Los Angeles (2017-2021)