Michael is an experienced litigator in commercial, employment, competition, real estate, and intellectual property matters.
He represents a broad range of clients, including:
- consumer products companies
- pharmaceutical companies
- technology companies
- insurance companies
- a national manufacturer and distributor of mailing equipment
- a national propane manufacturing and distribution company
- movie studios
- law firms
Michael has represented clients in disputes involving:
- false advertising
- employment issues and non-competition
- breach of fiduciary duty
- copyright and trademarks
- unfair competition and trade secrets
- insurance coverage
- construction and design defects
- television syndications
- general commercial matters, including numerous successful appeals in the Third Circuit, Ninth Circuit and California Courts of Appeal
Michael serves as Litigation Administrator for the firm's Bucks County office.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a partner in the Litigation Practice of DLA Piper in Philadelphia, where he was also a member of the firm's pro bono committee.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Michael is active in the community and is a board member of Junior Achievement, Delaware Valley, and a volunteer for the Philadelphia Volunteers for Indigent Persons (VIP).