Michael’s practice includes:
- office, retail and industrial leasing transactions
- commercial lending and borrowing transactions (including bank, insurance company and CMBS)
- purchase, sale and development of real property
- ground leasing transactions
- preparation and review of construction agreements
- preparation and review of property management agreements
- purchase and sale of secured debt
- real estate joint venture transactions
Michael has significant experience in the industries of:
- cellular tower leasing
- residential development transactions
- planned community and condominium formation
Michael also serves as Co-Chair of the firm's Hotel Law Practice Group.
Before Fox Rothschild
In law school at New York University, Michael was on the staff of Review of Law and Social Change and was an advocate in the Unemployment Action Center.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Michael has published numerous articles on commercial leasing in The Legal Intelligencer’s Quarterly Real Estate Supplement. He has also lectured on real estate topics such as due diligence, leasing, the purchase of distressed loans and zoning and land use.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Rising Stars" list for Real Estate in Pennsylvania (2006, 2008)*