Michael represents clients, including condominium and homeowner associations, in land use and zoning matters, corporate matters, civil litigation, commercial litigation, environmental issues and municipal law.
He currently serves as the solicitor for the Town of Hammonton and previously served as solicitor for the following municipal bodies:
- Town of Hammonton Planning Board, January 2008 – January 2016
- Town of Hammonton Zoning Board of Adjustment, January 2011 – January 2016
- Hamilton Township Zoning Board of Adjustment (alternate solicitor), January 2012 – September 2015
- Absecon Planning Board, July 2012 – September 2015
Michael has also represented various other municipal bodies and has appeared on behalf of private clients before other boards. His experience includes prerogative writ litigation, defense of builder’s remedy and affordable housing litigation.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Michael was a partner at an Atlantic County-based law firm.
During law school, he served as a summer law clerk with a New Jersey-based law firm.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Rising Stars" list for Real Estate Law in New Jersey (2012-2019)*