Upcoming EventMay 30, 2014 – In The News
Robert W. Gundlach, Jr., M. Joel Bolstein and Kimberly A. Freimuth will be speaking at the 2014 Land Use Institute conference from June 19-20. The conference, sponsored by the Philadelphia Bar Association will be simulcast to audiences in Lebanon, Mechanicsburgh, Montrose, Pittsburgh, West Chester and York counties. The seminar will focus on the challenges in land use planning and will cover:
- Can applicants still win substantive or procedural challenges in light of recent case law?
- State preemption of zoning and other local ordinances
- When it comes to municipal fees, how much is too much?
- Robinson Township vs. Commonwealth (Act 13)
- Act 2 approval process
- Obtaining waivers and other relief
- Update on the PennDOT permit process.
To register for the event, or for more information, please visit the Philadelphia Bar Institute website .