Nick is an experienced trial attorney and partner in the firm’s litigation department whose practice areas include complex commercial, product liability, employment and insurance litigation. He has successfully tried cases as lead counsel in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Georgia.
- Lead trial counsel in defense of design-builder against subrogation claim for largest recorded warehouse property loss involving more than 20 parties with claims and cross-claims alleging product liability, negligence, and breaches of construction and insurance contracts.
- Investigation and defense of dozens of lawsuits arising out of fires, alleged product failures and personal injuries.
- Summary judgment in favor of numerous companies defending product liability and personal injury claims, including:
- National home builder defending claims of catastrophic injury by subcontractor’s employee
- Property management company defending subrogation action involving electrical panel system failure and catastrophic fire
- Construction company defending vicarious liability claim for altercation leading to catastrophic injury of plaintiff
- Warehouse operator defending alleged negligence in forklift accident
- Injunction and monetary damages for client pursuing defamation action against disgruntled former employee.
- Dismissal of action to enforce non-solicitation and non-competition agreement against former employee and new employer.
- Successful defense of insurers in numerous claims for tortious interference, trade secret theft and breach of contract claims brought by independent insurance agents.
- Dismissal of class action lawsuits involving antitrust and tortious interference claims against insurance industry.
- Prosecution and defense of breach of contract claims in construction, supplier, services and insurance contracts.
Before Fox Rothschild
After law school, Nick served as an Assistant District Attorney in Metro Atlanta. He acted as lead counsel in numerous jury trials and secured convictions for serious violent felonies, including murder, armed robbery, drug trafficking and child molestation offenses. Nick also practiced at a product liability and personal injury defense firm in Atlanta before he and his family relocated to the Greater Philadelphia Area in 2011.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Nick is a member of the Bucks County Bar Association and an active parishioner at St. Cyril of Jerusalem Church. He is a member of the Order of the Knights of Columbus and has also been actively involved in the community through outreach programs such as the Saint Vincent DePaul Society, which provides aid to families in crisis.
Honors & Awards
- Named to Benchmark Litigation’s ‘40 and Under Hot List’ (2018, 2019)
- Named a Future Star by Benchmark Litigation (2018)
- Named a Rising Star by Benchmark Litigation (2016)